Terms Of Service
Nchito.com makes finding a job simple. We accomplish this by posting the most recent employment and career opportunities for Zambians and Malawians. Employers may connect with qualified applicants using our simple platform. If you plan to use our ServiceService, please read the terms of ServiceService listed below.
To browse or use Nchito.com in any way, you must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as determined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older. You represent and warrant Nchito.com that you have achieved the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You have the right, authority, and ability to agree to and abide by these Terms by accessing and continuing to use Nchito.com. You also represent and warrant Nchito.com that you will use the ServiceService under all relevant laws and regulations.
“Service” refers to Nchito.com job alerts, information, and other activities. The individual, corporation, or company that uses our service is a “client.”
These terms and conditions govern Nchito.com’s providing of services to the Client.
- Your Nchito.com account information, Employer account information, job posts, Resume Profile, content, messages, audio, video, pictures, text, graphics, compilations, or other material you publish on Nchito.com or send to other Users in your responsibility (“User Content”). You undertake not to impersonate any person or contribute any materials to Nchito.com that are false, incorrect, misleading, illegal, or otherwise in violation of your duties under these Terms while submitting User Content or otherwise using any Nchito.com Site.
- We make no guarantees that the job seeker will hire you for the jobs we bring your way. The hiring manager has an ultimate say.
- We can not guarantee the validity of the information provided on our site because it comes from third parties (advertisers/employers/job seekers).
- We are not responsible for any of the jobs/information posted on our site or distributed by third parties through any methods.
- We cannot guarantee that you will receive a certain amount of notifications or information each month. Depending on the availability of jobs, information/alerts are published/sent.
- We are not liable for any messages that are not sent owing to your provider’s network service being unavailable or for any other cause.
- This is an information service, and we cannot guarantee the job openings or user information accuracy.
- You have the right to re-distribute the services (alerts) that we provide to you.
- We retain the right to cancel this ServiceService at any time, with or without notice to the Client. We do not guarantee that customers of this ServiceService are genuine, and we are not liable for any deception that may occur due to information obtained through this ServiceService.
- Job postings may include external links in our ServiceService; however, we do not support or accept any responsibility for any connections or information obtained through these links.
- We do not remove job posts from the website once they have expired. Only the application procedure is disabled.
- You are responsible for keeping your account, Profile, and passwords secret, if applicable. You may not, either temporarily or permanently, disclose your password or other account access information with anyone else, and you are responsible for any uses of your Nchito.com registrations and passwords, whether or not you allow them. You promise to contact Nchito.com promptly if your account, Profile, or passwords are used without your permission.
We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the performance, non-performance, delayed delivery, or flaw in the ServiceService, nor for any particular, indirect, economic, or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or revenue) in connection with the supply, functioning, or use of the ServiceService, whether from negligence or otherwise.
We will not be answerable for any dispute arising from an employer’s openings, information on our site, or any loss or damage of any kind (including loss of profit or revenue) arising out of or in connection with the supply, functioning, or use of the ServiceService through us or any of our partners, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. In any case, the Agency’s obligation is limited to the fees paid directly to the Client in the year/month in which the failure occurs.
Nothing in this agreement limits each party’s responsibility for death or bodily injury caused by its or its employees’ or agents’ proven negligence.
The Client agrees to hold us harmless from any third-party responsibility arising from the Client’s use of the ServiceService.
We are not responsible or accountable to the Client for any loss or damage incurred due to the Client’s direct or indirect use of our services.
Term And Termination
While you are a Nchito.com User at whatever level, these Terms will continue in full force and effect. Upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Nchito.com is unable to verify or authenticate your User Content, Nchito.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from Nchito.com and immediate termination of your registration or ability to access Nchito.com, any other Nchito.com Sites, and any other services provided by Nchito.com. Some aspects of these Terms will continue in force even if you are no longer a Nchito.com User.