What kind of data do we gather?
When you register on our site, we gather your name, email address, address, education credentials, CV/Resume, phone number, and date of birth. You may, however, visit the site without revealing your identity.
What do we do with your information?
Any information we obtain from you might be used in one of the following ways:
- To make your experience more unique.
- Employers will be able to find and contact you for openings that match your qualifications.
- To make it easier for you to find and apply for employment and search for job seekers.
- To keep you up to date on our services regularly.
- To run a poll or a contest on our website.
- To better serve our customers (respond to your request efficiently and faster).
How do we keep your data safe?
When you access your personal information through our website, we use several security measures to keep it safe.
How do users request their data deletion?
- Within 48 hours of receiving your request, we will remove your records and data from our database.
- Please send us an email to request deletion.
Yes, cookies are used to keep your session on our site and provide you with relevant third-party adverts.
Do we share any information with third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transmit your personally identifiable information to other parties. This does not apply to trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, performing our business, or providing services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep your personal information private.
However, Nchito.com will show information such as your CV, job objective, résumé, name, and photo to companies throughout their search to identify the best candidate and contact you.
We may also share your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or defend our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others. Non-personally identifiable visitor information, on the other hand, maybe shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
Your Permission Is Required
Modifications to our policy
We will post any modifications to our policy on this page if we decide to do so.
You can unsubscribe from our information/updates/alerts at any time by sending a request to us. You can opt out of receiving notifications from us by going to your profile page and deleting your profile or emailing us.
Getting In Touch With Us