|Date Posted||5 January 2022|
IT & Telecoms
DEPARTMENT : Sales and Distribution
VACANCY : Zonal Business Manager
LEVEL : Senior Manager
LOCATION : To Be Advised
To plan, monitor and ensure achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for zonal operations by supervising/ influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in customer service, channel management and market expansion.
REPORTING TO THE SALES AND DISTRIBUTION DIRECTOR, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
1. Increase Revenue earning customer Gross additions – Prepaid
2. Achieve Net Revenue of the zone
3. Expand distribution Width and Depth
4. Achieve Employee Engagement scores in line with the Engagement target for the Zonal Business area
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- 10+ years of varied experience in Retail Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable but not MUST
- Result Orientation
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer centric
- Sound understanding of Sales systems and Process
- Creative self-starter
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Consumer Knowledge
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to email@example.com. Closing date for receiving applications is Monday, 10th January, 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.