|Date Posted||26 January 2022|
IT & Telecoms
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Manages and motivates staff in regional sales, and direct sales, to achieve set targets;
- Develops strong partnership with Agents and partners and initiates joint marketing campaigns;
- Deploys staff to achieve departmental and Organisational objectives;
- Manages expansion of MTN’s MoMo retail footprint to ensure product availability at “arm’s length of desire”;
- Ensures MTN’s MoMo remains competitive in terms of depth, breadth, customer experience and branding;
- Reviews procedures, policies and work flows to achieve maximum sales volume potential for products and services;
- Manages and develops sales promotions strategy and expense budget;
- Establishes new distribution channels eg MFI’s. customers;
- Ensures establishment and growth of the full MoMo ecosystem with strong focus on merchant recruitment and activity that will deliver desired revenue
- Informs and guides MoMo Agents regarding strategy and MTN’s vision, mission and objectives;
- Management and guidance of channel support team;
- In consultation with Head of Mobile Money, provides guidance, leadership and conflict resolution with regard to settling Agent disputes.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Business Administration;
- Distribution Management, Financial and Budget management training;
- Knowledge of Financial procedures, procurement procedures etc;
- Knowledge in Retail / Dealer environment setting and Dealer structure methodologies.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand-delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.