|Date Posted||11 October 2021|
Retail & Sales
SALESPERSON (2 Positions)
Customized Clearing & Forwarding Ltd is a dedicated and specialized freight forwarding company that renders a personalized, professional service to importers and exporters in the region. Customized Clearing and Forwarding s searching for a new salesperson to join our established sales team. In this role, you will help grow our sales and expand our customer base at both a local and national level, contributing to our rapid growth.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and will be a cheerleader for our brand in front of customers and internally. We are proud to support our sales team, not only through comprehensive benefits and an attractive commission structure but also through opportunities for professional growth. If you’re looking for a sales role where you can grow and thrive, we look forward to hearing from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our brand in a professional, successful manner that results in repeat business and a positive customer experience
- Identify lead opportunities, as well as the potential for upsells
- Maintain or surpass sales quota expectations
- Speak with customers to understand their needs and resolve any issues
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Regularly interact with customers to understand their needs and recommend the right products and services for them
- Effectively utilize industry software and technology to improve the customer experience
- Participate in training and seek opportunities to improve operations
- Develop and apply in-depth product and services knowledge to answer customer questions and determine appropriate solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Impeccable interpersonal and customer service skills, even in high-stress situations
- Strong sense of ethics and business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, while contributing to team-wide efforts
- 1-3 years’ sales experience, ideally within our industry
- Familiarity with relevant sales software and technology
- Sharp negotiation and time management skills
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position
Only candidates who meet the specified qualifications should apply. Please submit an application with the following:
1. Cover Letter – 1-page description of why you are suitable for the role of Finance
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) – describing your experience, qualifications, and 3 traceable referees.
Send via email the stated documentation to Careers@lycogroup.com, make sure to indicate in the email subject line the position you are applying for or drop your applications at the Customized Clearing and Forwarding Limited Plot 3138 Heavy Industrial Area, Lusaka.
Applications should be addressed to: The Human Resource Manager, Customized Clearing and Forwarding Limited Plot 3138 Heavy Industrial Area, P.O Box 31620, Lusaka.
Closing Date: 13th October 2021 at 23:59. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Clearing and Forwarding Limited is an equal opportunity employer, and everyone is free to apply