|Date Posted||25 September 2021|
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of Office Assistant for our Branch in Kitwe. Applicant should be strictly residents of Kitwe
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Rendering janitorial services within office spaces;
- Carrying out basic clerical duties and running errands for low-value purchases;
- Cleaning the workspaces, including restrooms;
- Emptying trash bins, cleaning windows and dusting furniture; and
- Performing other related duties to promote and keep the environment healthy and clean for all.
- Education: Minimum Grade 9 level of education, Grade 12 is an advantage.
- Knowledge of cleaning products, including chemicals and supplies, and methods used.
- Ability to operate automatic floor scrubbing machines, floor buffers, and vacuum cleaners.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Good communication skills to effectively follow written or verbal instructions.
- Good interpersonal skills: may be required to provide directions or other assistance to clients/visitors.
- Physical dexterity: may be required to lift up to 25Kg without assistance.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter, CV, and copies of certificates only in a single document, should be sent to email@example.com, or delivered by hand at our Kitwe Branch.
The closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 10th September 2021.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.