|Date Posted||27 September 2021|
The Digital Financial Services Manager (DFSM) is responsible for ensuring that the opportunities provided by the digitization program are fully exploited.
The DFSM will influence the design of new products and services, enhance the existing ones and generate value-adding partnerships with third parties. The DFSM champions the use of information and technology in business model design, and all aspects of the business to create business success.
- Leading with Integrity
- Financial Responsibility.
- Overcomes obstacles creatively
- Responsible for own actions.
- Follows policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops an operational model to ensure that digital delivery is incorporated as business as usual across the business and drive the implementation.
- Develops value-adding partnerships with third parties to drive the delivery of new services through digital channels.
- Acts as a mentor and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities as well as cross-selling capabilities of the organization.
- Degree in an Information Communication Technology discipline.
- At least 5 years of management experience in business or technology areas preferably in mobile banking.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful digital strategies.
If you meet the criteria submit your application before the deadline.