|Date Posted||5 November 2021|
OTK Manufacturing and Trading is looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle our projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction.
You responsibilities will include;
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and –environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
Send your Cover Letter and updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and take note to include the following;
- Salary expectation